Mr. Taylor is represented by Jennifer Jackson of the Donald Maass Agency.
About his Texas Heritage
His family has lived in the East Texas Piney Woods at least since the 1840′s. His great-great grandmother was a Cherokee Indian in the region, who married and Irish man and went into hiding with him to avoid being relocated to Indian Territory at gunpoint.
About his Martial Arts:
He has won 28 medals at multiple international tournaments, including Taiji Legacy International Tournament and the Chicago International Wushu-Kungfu Federation Tournament.
He specializes in the “Three Sisters” of the Chinese Internal Martial Arts: Taijiquan, Baguazhang, and Xingyiquan. He also has a black belt (1st Dan) in Tae Kwon Do and a brown belt in Shorin Ryu Karate.
Even more strange facts:
– He lived in Turkey when he was young
– He also lived in Scotland when he was young.
– No, his parents were not in the military.
– He studies random languages (everything from Cherokee to Ancient Sumerian) in a sporadic manner, and he forgets them when he hasn’t studied them for a while.
– His first professionally published short story was released at the age of 13 by a local newspaper in Tarsus, Turkey. The local kids translated it.
– His first amateur publication was at age 11, in the award-winning fanzine LONGBOW.