My growing but so far brief writing resume:
Writers of the Future Semifinalist, Q1 2008, Commended Q2 2010
1) “The Eight of Swords”, Behind the Wainscot issue #15, Tarot Card Issue, August 2008
– republished: Chiaroscuro Magazine, volume 47, April-June 2011.
2) “Teddy Bears and Tea Parties”, ChiZine, July 2009
– Audio Reprint: Drabblecast #146, January 2010
– TBTP also received several nominations for the Nebula award and at least one nomination for the Bram Stoker award, but did not make the final ballot for either.
– TBTP rec’d the #1 spot on Diabolical Plot’s “Best of Drabblecast” list
– Republished in “Best of Drabblecast” Anthology, FORTHCOMING 2012
3) “Shantih Shantih Shantih”, final issue of Farrago’s Wainscot, October 2009.
4) “A Distant Sound of Hammers”, Spectra Magazine, Issue #1, September 2010.
– Audio Reprint: Drabblecast # 194, January 2011.
– Anthology Reprint: Zombiesque, DAW Books, February 2011.
5) “Our Vast and Inevitable Deaths”, Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show, Issue 27, March 2012
6) (Non-Fiction) “On the Writing of ‘Our Vast and Inevitable Deaths”, Orson Scott Card’s “Side Show Freaks” Blog, Tuesday, April 17, 2012
3 Replies to “Bibliography”
Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you provide. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed information. Excellent read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Howdy very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally…I’m glad to find so many useful information right here in the post, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity to your put up is simply nice and that i could think you’re knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.